Saturday, November 17, 2012

Starting your Business

                Starting Your Business

    - “All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.”- Walt Disney.

    After a long day of job hunting, filling out applications and pounding the payment I decided that the only person who would ever really appreciate what I had to offer as an employee would be me.


    Maybe this sounds familiar to many of you who have or wish to start your own business.  Many small businesses are started out of frustration. We are usually frustrated with the job that we have or the fact that we do not have a job at all. This was the reason I started to work online. I started like many of you have, by working first at Amazon or Ebay. I did that for a while and while I was doing it I believed that this would be the end of the line. I had found my home and would earn a living there. Very soon I realized that I was still working for someone else. They were not actually signing my paycheck, but they were still in charge of my future. This was when I decide to start my own online business.

       Having you own business is the best kind of freedom you will ever know. During the good times you will know who is responsible and during the bad times you will know who is to blame. Running your own business is not going to be easy, but nothing worth doing is ever easy.          
If you have not gotten started yet there are many resources available to aid you with becoming the best online business person that you can. Click here  for a link to my website where you will find many tutorials on the basics of building your own site.

    Okay, than you for visiting. Remember to tell a friend and add us to your google plus.
Extend Your Reach with Email & Social - free trial!
1 FREE Audiobook RISK-FREE from Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment