Saturday, December 1, 2012

Your Online Business, What is it?

            Your Business, What is It?

The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. – Carlos Castaneda

    If your online business has not been booming perhaps it comes down to what you are selling. I do not mean your product line, but the products in that line that you are pushing. I have over seventy possible affiliates that I can market and for the longest time I was not getting much in the way of a return from them. It was not because they did not offer quality services it was just that I needed to match the right affiliate with the right site. I needed to introduce that affiliate in a certain way to my visiting customers. Once I figured out how to do this I began to see some real returns.

    For instance, this is a business blog. It is about being a better online business person. I had to find out what areas that my visiting customers needed help in the most and introduce that help without seeming as if I was trying to force it upon them. Also the affiliate had to be truly useful to my visitors. If I wrote a post about an email marketing service then it had to be one that is worth the price that it would cost my customer to purchase that service or I would hear about it later.


    You will go through trial and error where it comes to finding the item and or items. The service and or services that will make your business grow.You are going to have to figure out over time what to emphasize. If you find that one thing then the sky could be the limit.

    Good luck with your business. Take a moment to stumble us on stumbleupon and to add us to your google plus. Okay, I guess that it is time to get back to work.
1 FREE Audiobook RISK-FREE from Audible Emails for Small Business with Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment